The University of West Georgia skipped a traditional groundbreaking ceremony and held a “building breaking” ceremony on September 9, 2013 for the redevelopment of CPS’s project, Newnan Hospital. The Newnan...
The state-of-the-art, $110 million SPLOST-funded jail expansion will add over 1,500 beds to the overcrowded facility. Project manager, Eric Johnson, says groundbreaking on the 300,000-square-foot towers two years ago. The...
- Helping To Manage The World’s Busiest Airport
- University of West Georgia Ribbon Cutting
- CPS Program Manager, Amy Tisencheck, Attends LEED Certification Presentation for Douglas County Adult Detention Facility and Law Enforcement Center
- City of Newnan’s Public Safety Complex Groundbreaking
- City of Newnan and the University of West Georgia Redevelops Old Newnan Hospital
- December 8, 2015
- May 8, 2015
- October 10, 2013
- April 23, 2010