Cobb County Adult Detention and Law Enforcement Center Comprehensive Program Services (CPS) has managed several recent program additions including associated needs assessments at the Cobb County Adult Detention Center Campus....
Douglasville Municipal Court & Police Headquarters The new Douglasville Public Safety and Municipal Court Building combines the Municipal Court, the Douglasville Police Department and various administrative offices in one complex....
Douglas County Adult Detention and Law Enforcement Center For close to 15 years, CPS has served as Douglas County’s program manager, completing numerous projects. CPS started working with Douglas County...
- Helping To Manage The World’s Busiest Airport
- University of West Georgia Ribbon Cutting
- CPS Program Manager, Amy Tisencheck, Attends LEED Certification Presentation for Douglas County Adult Detention Facility and Law Enforcement Center
- City of Newnan’s Public Safety Complex Groundbreaking
- City of Newnan and the University of West Georgia Redevelops Old Newnan Hospital
- December 8, 2015
- May 8, 2015
- October 10, 2013
- April 23, 2010